Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas-time is here!

That's one of my favorite holiday songs (it's from A Charlie Brown Christmas). But not just Christmas, it's also Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day and Festivus time!

I had many compliments on my little Halloween favors so I've decided to sell them for the holiday season. They're perfect for teachers, co-workers, neighbors, mailmen, etc, etc. I will offer the cakeballs in red velvet/cream cheese and chocolate/chocolate flavors. You may choose how they are decorated (colors/sprinkles/drizzles) as well as the ribbon. There is no minimum so order as many, or as few, as you'd like!

The prices are $2 for two (2) cakeballs or $3 for three (3) cakeballs. Or if you'd like or place a large order, email me and I'll be happy to give you a discounted price.




No comments:

Post a Comment